Friday, April 29, 2011

Puppy in My Pocket Green/purple Crystal House with Sammy, Gretel, Nina

Puppy in My Pocket Green/purple Crystal House with Sammy, Gretel, Nina Review


Puppy in My Pocket Green/purple Crystal House with Sammy, Gretel, Nina Feature

  • Puppy In My Pocket Crystal Little Home Green/Purple Home
  • Has 3 Puppies, Sammie the Cocker Spaniel, Gretel the Weimaraner and Nina the Russian Toy Terrier
  • The Crystal House is part of the a series of Houses that connect together to make your own In My Pocket Neighborhood
  • Comes with 2 bushes and homes roofs opens up
  • Also has collector stickers

Puppy in My Pocket Green/purple Crystal House with Sammy, Gretel, Nina Overview

This Puppy In My Pocket Crystal Little Home is Green with a Purple Roof which connects with other homes to form In My Pocket Pet Neighborhoods. This set comes with 3 puppies, Sammy the Cocker Spaniel, Gretel the Weimaraner and Nina the Russian Toy Terrier that are so adorable and cute. This set also comes with 2 bushes to help decorate your pet neighborhood and collector stickers. This is 1 set of several in a series of In My Pocket Homes.. Collect several to form your favorite pet neighborhood for your child hours of fun and imgination.


*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 29, 2011 16:42:05

My Links : Solar Car Battery Charger Premium Mirror Aviator Sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment